Something that I haven't told people about, are the rules. Yes, even I have rules. One of the interesting references in my life would be a man I once knew named Frank. I have left his last name out because it would be dangerous to release his last name to the public. Frank is a man that sometimes is involved in shady business. The exact shadiness can't be described, but he has special forces experience. We all know that special forces is known to be shady business in general, but he is actually no longer in the business. He now runs his own business as a courier service for high priority objects. Needless to say, Frank has had many brushes with failure. In his line of work, any sort of failure could lead to death. How has he stayed alive and able to complete his assigned tasks for so long? Simple, he has rules! Rules will save your life. Here are Frank's rules:
1. The deal is the deal, don't change the deal.
2. No names
3. Never open the package
These rules have allowed Frank to flourish.
With the plan to flourish in my own dangerous life, I have set rules as well. I won't list all of them, but this came up earlier today as I was talking with one of my dear baristas. We were talking about dating and such and I told her about a couple of my dating rules:
1. No strippers (or whores of course)
2. No psychologists
Surprising? I hope not. For obvious reasons, we've got he first rule in place. For not so obvious reasons, we have the second rule. Simple explanation for Rule #2 is as follows:
Psychologists often have messed up personal relationships, especially with their own family.
No comments:
Post a Comment