My presence was frequently requested for detention many a time. It's pretty shocking for people to hear that about a guy with such a clean and goodie-two-shoes reputation such as myself. My first memory of being a misfit, in school at least, is when I was in kindergarten. Hold on... scratch that, I was in pre-school. Wait, pre-school doesn't count cause that's before school. So kindergarten... my teacher Mrs. Meyer would give out awards every so often. A golden eagle would be given to the kids that were the kind you would be proud to call your own. You know what I'm talking about, the kind that you would maybe bring to family reunions or to get togethers with friends because you could trust them to "behave themselves" aka: sit in the corner and be boring. Well if the boring kids got golden eagles? Then what in the world did the cool kids get? I'm glad you asked, because I was one of those cool kids. We got olive green turtles. Aww yeah! Turtles are commonly known to be slow, but some land turtles can outrun humans... and sea turtles... they can out-swim Michael Phelps (up to 35 mph)! Try that on for size mate!
So secretly, I know that Mrs. Meyer was trying to say how much more sharper I was over mugbloods. She called it, cause look how awesome I am now!
Rad dude! I've got a strange craving for pizza right now... (to be continued)
No comments:
Post a Comment