I'm writing this because the past couple of days have helped me to understand the answer to this question. I now have physical evidence of what love is like. Men can often equate respect with love. I was watching TV and found a woman that earned my respect. Watch this video on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO_jlXjgxN8
Phil [9:26:36 PM]: goodbyes are tough, but baby... remember, the heart does go on

Can you believe that she's single? I suppose I couldn't date a celebrity though. So Serena's out of the question. Maybe respect isn't the way to go anyways.
Women will often speak of a connection they feel with someone. Women also say that "It's hard to explain." I will tell you that I may not be able to explain it to you through my words, but I can now show it to you through my blog!
I had a date earlier tonight. So honestly, it was a less conventional date, but I'm known for being unconventional. Anyhow, I think it went really well. We may not have a whole lot in common, but I think our communication is strong enough to keep doors open. You'll see that we started out with a solid connection.
Note: The middle might be a little boring.
I also should note that she aggressively tried to get my number. If you read it all, you'll see that I countered by playing hard to get and then I got HER number! Byah!!! I left it here in good faith because I believe none of you will actually call her. Her name has been modified for anonymity.
Here is an actual transcript of it:
Beth James [8:45:50 PM]: Welcome to our real-time support chat. How can I help you today?
Phil [8:45:50 PM]: Why does the internet have choppy service and lackluster speed?
Beth James [8:46:30 PM]: I am sorry there are issues Phil. What address are you using the equipment at please?
Phil [8:46:50 PM]: 624 tracker court
Beth James [8:47:13 PM]: City and State please?
Phil [8:47:38 PM]: bend, oregon
[8:47:45 PM]: i looked under the map
[8:47:49 PM]: for coverage
[8:47:55 PM]: and i should be covered
[8:48:08 PM]: unfortunately the internet is not only deathly slow, but it cuts out
[8:48:11 PM]: a lot
[8:48:20 PM]: even getting into this chat took like 5 minutes
Beth James [8:48:55 PM]: You are in a coverage area. Right now we are updating your towers and do apologize for the degraded service. We appreciate your patience but it should be up to normal in the next few days.
Phil [8:49:11 PM]: updating the towers?
[8:49:13 PM]: what does that mean?
[8:49:28 PM]: how long has this been going on?
[8:49:39 PM]: the tower update that is
Beth James [8:50:10 PM]: For about 2 weeks. It should be completed soon though.
Phil [8:50:31 PM]: it's been a problem for about 2 months so far
[8:50:47 PM]: why do the towers need to be updated?
Beth James [8:51:48 PM]: So that these issues do not continue.
Phil [8:51:59 PM]: so next week these issues won't continue?
Beth James [8:52:12 PM]: We certainly hope not!
Phil [8:52:31 PM]: well what kind of upgrade are you guys doing?
Beth James [8:52:53 PM]: For speed and connectivity.
Phil [8:53:12 PM]: so i have another question
[8:53:20 PM]: what speed should i be able to get?
Beth James [8:53:46 PM]: What plan do you have?
Phil [8:53:54 PM]: i don't know, i'm not in charge of that
[8:54:23 PM]: i'm just wondering if i'll be able to load my email when you guys are done
[8:54:42 PM]: because i often have difficulty accessing my email
Beth James [8:55:16 PM]: How much are paying per month Phil?
Phil [8:55:29 PM]: like i said, i'm not in charge of that stuff
[8:55:42 PM]: but i'm sure we're paying too much
[8:56:02 PM]: i'm just wondering if i can get at least 56k-like speeds
[8:56:09 PM]: i do not know
[8:56:22 PM]: something good enough to get to google and gmail
Beth James [8:56:50 PM]: I will be happy to check. May I please have the daytime telephone number that is associated with your account?
Phil [8:57:03 PM]: well all i want is a promise
[8:57:10 PM]: that because i'm in the coverage zone
[8:57:26 PM]: that the internet will at the very least be stable like dial-up internet
[8:57:37 PM]: because it's worse than dial-up
Beth James [8:57:55 PM]: If you give me your phone number, I can check Phil.
Phil [8:58:09 PM]: did i not tell you, i'm not in charge of that stuff
[8:58:13 PM]: i'm living in someone else's house
[8:58:20 PM]: and was just curious why the internet isn't stable
Beth James [8:58:46 PM]: Then I am sorry but I cannot tell what speeds you should be getting or what service level you should be at.
Phil [8:58:56 PM]: can you at least tell me the minimum speed i should get?
[8:59:02 PM]: what's the lowest service plan you offer out here
Beth James [8:59:13 PM]: I am sorry I cannot do that.
Phil [8:59:16 PM]: can you at least promise me that it'll make the minimum you guys even offer to the public?
[8:59:27 PM]: so let's say that when i move out in 1 month
[8:59:34 PM]: and i want to explore the possibility of going with clearwire myself
[8:59:44 PM]: what are my current options?
[9:00:05 PM]: would you even offer the service for me to buy?
Beth James [9:00:11 PM]: Once you move, you can call our sales department and if you are in the coverage area they will give you the best price option available at that time.
Phil [9:00:14 PM]: or do you discrimminate
[9:00:37 PM]: so you won't tell me because it's policy right?
Beth James [9:01:12 PM]: That is correct. It depends on what coverage area you are in. We have plans that range from $30-$80 per month.
Phil [9:01:22 PM]: what can i get for $30/month?
Beth James [9:02:08 PM]: If you are in the coverage area, that would be 3.0 Mbps download.
Phil [9:02:29 PM]: so i should be getting at least 3 mbps right now?
Beth James [9:02:42 PM]: Yes, once the updates are finished.
Phil [9:03:13 PM]: okay, that's all i wanted to know
[9:03:24 PM]: just curious what it's "supposed" to be at
Beth James [9:03:40 PM]: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Phil [9:04:08 PM]: well
[9:04:11 PM]: i was wondering
[9:04:12 PM]: in portland
[9:04:17 PM]: portland oregon that is
[9:04:24 PM]: do you have a coverage map available?
Phil [9:05:10 PM]: so about those things that you put into your laptop to get service
[9:05:14 PM]: does that only work in portland?
[9:05:22 PM]: does it work in other "clearwire" areas?
[9:05:30 PM]: or is it confined to downtown portland
Beth James [9:06:08 PM]: They work in any clear or clearwire coverage area.
Phil [9:06:16 PM]: really...
Beth James [9:06:24 PM]: Yes.
Phil [9:06:39 PM]: cause my friend bought it in portland
[9:06:45 PM]: tried it out here, and got nothing
[9:06:57 PM]: do you know if there's a tower near me at all?
Beth James [9:07:50 PM]: I cannot tell because I cannot access the account you are using the equipment at.
Phil [9:08:13 PM]: is that the only reason why?
Beth James [9:08:24 PM]: What other reason would there be?
Phil [9:08:30 PM]: i don't know
[9:08:37 PM]: i was just wondering because i gave you my address
[9:08:55 PM]: thought that you might be able to tell where i was after i gave you my full address
[9:09:13 PM]: and therefore use that to see if there's a tower close-by
[9:09:25 PM]: just figured that maybe the laptop usb thing doesn't have any range on it
Beth James [9:09:30 PM]: But I need to access the account to see if there is an issue.
Phil [9:09:44 PM]: can i give you the portland account?
[9:09:49 PM]: will that resolve the issues?
Beth James [9:10:00 PM]: If that is where you are at.
Phil [9:10:40 PM]: but what if i have to use another internet service to log onto this chat?
[9:10:51 PM]: because that'll likely be what happens
Beth James [9:11:34 PM]: As I said Phil, the towers are updating. Unfortunately I cannot change the connection. I can only check to see if there is another issue as well.
Phil [9:11:47 PM]: are the towers updating in portland as well?
Beth James [9:13:44 PM]: Yes, the entire state of Oregon is going through the update. That is why it takes so long.
Phil [9:14:42 PM]: if you need help, i know some competent and unemployed people that can help
[9:14:57 PM]: are you hiring?
Beth James [9:15:51 PM]: They can go to the website and scroll to the bottom and click on careers.
Phil [9:16:05 PM]: do you know if there are positions available?
[9:16:16 PM]: are you guys hiring?
Beth James [9:17:13 PM]: I would not know that. I am in a call center in upstate New York.
Phil [9:18:37 PM]: oh upstate, that's ballin
[9:18:51 PM]: you guys must be raking in the dough
[9:18:58 PM]: taking baths in dolla bills
Beth James [9:19:06 PM]: Not hardly.
Phil [9:19:20 PM]: i thought upstate was like place where all the money is at
Beth James [9:19:37 PM]: Not in this area.
Beth James [9:19:41 PM]: Is there anything else that I can assist you with today?
Phil [9:19:48 PM]: hmm
[9:20:00 PM]: i guess not, will have to wait a couple of days
Beth James [9:20:04 PM]: If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We are available from 9am to 10pm, seven days a week at 1-888-888-3113. You may also log onto http://www.clear.com and access your My Account as well as our 24 hour live WebChat support
Phil [9:20:06 PM]: and then i'll be back
Beth James [9:20:08 PM]: Thank you for contacting Clearwire Chat Support. Have a great evening!
Phil [9:20:15 PM]: what if i want to talk to you specifically?
[9:20:28 PM]: because it would be easier since you already know what's going on
[9:20:57 PM]: then i wouldn't have to explain this all to another person
Beth James [9:21:21 PM]: If I am here, you can ask for me and it can be transferred.
Phil [9:21:34 PM]: oh sexy
[9:21:39 PM]: sounds good
[9:21:46 PM]: thanks very much, enjoy your evening
[9:22:04 PM]: i had a blast talking with you
Beth James [9:22:08 PM]: Thank you. You too.
Phil [9:22:11 PM]: we'll have to do it again soon
[9:22:27 PM]: got your phone number and i'll call you sometime
Beth James [9:22:54 PM]: Okay!
Phil [9:23:09 PM]: keep it real
Beth James [9:23:19 PM]: Bye!
Phil [9:26:12 PM]: are you going to end this chat? or do I have to?
Beth James [9:26:30 PM]: I can. Bye!Phil [9:26:36 PM]: goodbyes are tough, but baby... remember, the heart does go on
Comment on the long pause at the end: she clearly wanted me to make a move on her. I wanted to be a gentleman, so I didn't. Plus, who knows what she has, I heard there's an electronic version of the swine flu going around. Nevertheless, you can't deny that we truly must have something special.


OMFG HAHAHAHAAHH SEXAY~! *thumbs up* XD
ReplyDeleteomg...i can't believe you! this is soo funny XDDD
ReplyDeleteWell, one thing is obvious... for having a poor internet connection where you are, you definitely were connected to her for almost 45 minutes! *wink wink
ReplyDelete